Book your test
IELTS Terms and conditions
Make sure you read and accept ‘IELTS test terms and conditions’ when you register for the test. You can download them from this page.
They are also set out in the ‘Notice to Candidates’ which is included with the application form.
The terms and conditions contain important information, including details of
- test day arrangements
- what you can take into the test
- the rules you must follow
- test security
- what you can expect from the results process
- how we use your information
When you sign the application form declaration, you are confirming that you have read and understood the IELTS test terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- IELTS test terms and conditions (2015) (PDF, 34 kb)