The Global Study Award
The Global Study Award
Expand your horizons - study abroad and win up to £10,000 towards your tuition fees and living expenses!
Together with the International Student Identity Card and StudyPortals, we are launching the Global Study Awards, an exciting initiative for prospective students worldwide. The Global Study Award will support successful Test takers to study abroad on any undergraduate or postgraduate course.
Who are we looking for?
The Global Study Awards are designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- a sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for The Global Study Awards you need to:
- be aged 18 or over on the day the course you are attending officially starts;
- if you are under 18 when submitting an application for the award, please note that, should you be shortlisted for the award, you will need to submit a signed parental consent form before your application can be considered further;
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre and hold a valid official Test Report Form issued by the British Council;
- be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application;
- be planning to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in the academic year starting August 2015 onwards;
- have written a short review of your study experience at STeXX.eu
- be able to provide a confirmation letter and/or official enrolment letter (if applicable) from the institution by the cut-off date.
What are the awards?
There will be nine awards and each award will have a value of £10,000. In the first instance, it will be applied towards tuition fees. If the fees are below £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated towards living costs.
- Up to four awards will be granted in the first round: open from 15 August 2015 to 30 November 2015 for students starting their studies abroad before 29 February 2016.
- Up to six awards will be granted in the second round: open from 15 January 2016 to 30 June 2016 for students starting their studies abroad between 1 August 2016 and 31 October 2016.
Apply now by completing the online application form.
- Global Study Award leaflet (THE_GLOBAL_STUDY_AWARD_BRIEF, 660 kb)