The IELTS test fee is GBP 200
You can take IELTS with the British Council in over 140 countries/territories worldwide. IELTS tests are provided up to four times a month at test centres across the globe.
IELTS booking checklist
Carry-out the following activities before starting the booking process:
- Check your required IELTS test type - There are two versions of the test, IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training. You will need to know which type of test you are registering for prior to booking. For more information, see which version of IELTS is right for you?
- Prepare your Identity documentation - You may need a photocopy of your valid passport or national identity card where appropriate (on test day you must bring the same identification as used for booking). As an added measure to enhance IELTS test security, all participants are required to have their photograph taken by IELTS administrative staff on their test day.
- Prepare a means of payment - Requirements vary so check with your booking centre.
- Book your test - Click on 'Book IELTS' below.
- After Booking - Please make sure that you review the instructions supplied to you after you have booked your test.
Testing in this city is provided by the following organisations:
- British Council - Graduate School of Management
Graduate School of Management
Cocody II Pltx,
26 BP 755 Abidjan 26
Abidjan, Ivory Coast