What is the IELTS Trial Test?
The IELTS Trial Test is a practice test you can take at an official IELTS test centre.
Taking an IELTS Trial Test is valuable preparation for when you are ready to take an official IELTS test.
The IELTS Trial Test is available for the IELTS Academic and General Training versions in the Listening, Reading and Writing sections of the test.
Why should you take an IELTS Trial Test?
- Taking an IELTS Trial Test gives you valuable test day experience. You can take a test at an official test centre under timed test conditions. This will give you more confidence when you are ready to take your test.
- The writing section will be marked by an official IELTS test examiner and you will get valuable feedback on your performance. This will help you to understand your current level and where you need to improve. Please note that IELTS Trial Test scores are not official test scores.
- After you take your test, your results will be available in:
- two weeks for Reading and Listening sections
- three weeks for the Writing section
IELTS Trial Tests are currently available in the following locations. To register for an IELTS trial test, please e-mail your local test centre, mentioning “IELTS Trial Tests” in the subject line.
|Cameroon||Douala, Yaounde||Contact us|
|Canada||Halifax Nova Scotia, Mississauga||Contact us|
|South Africa||Cape Town||Contact us|
|United Kingdom||Leeds, Oxford||Contact us|
|Vietnam||Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh||Contact us|