To become an Authorised IELTS Registration Agent of the British Council, the following criteria are considered:
- You own or represent a registered business or an educational institution.
- You agree to the British Council’s terms and conditions applying to IELTS agents.
- The British Council IELTS Agent Agreement applies to the organisation within the geographical boundaries of the country from where you are applying.
How to apply:
- First, get in touch with us by completing this form.
- You will receive a phone call confirming your registration, along with a site visit from our representative.
- You will receive an email containing documents to fill out in order to complete your registration.