Book your exam online and get free access to our preparation material today.
You can choose to take your IELTS test on paper or computer in Norway at one of our official test centres. IELTS in Norway is administered in partnership with with EDU Testing in Bergen, Oslo, Trondheim and Stavanger. Tests are held on various dates throughout the year and registrations take place online.
Which IELTS tests can I book in Norway?
- IELTS (Academic and General Training)
- IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)
- IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)
- Make sure to check which test you need with the organisations you are applying to. If you need a visa for working or studying in the UK you may need to take IELTS for UKVI or IELTS Life Skills.
What do I need to book a test?
A valid ID (Passport or national ID card for EU nationals only). When you register for your test, you will need to upload a clear scan of your ID. Candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to book a test.
IELTS is not recommended for people under the age of 16.
|IELTS||NOK 3,225||Book your test|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)||NOK 3,280||Book your test|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||NOK 1,800||Book your test|
After you have booked your test
You will receive emails confirming:
- the start time of your test and the venue address.
- your Speaking Test date.
- your free access to our exclusive online preparation courses: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version.
Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the exam format, the question types and the test result.
Get ready with our free preparation materials
Choose from a wide range of free preparation materials to get the IELTS score you need. You can prepare on the go with our practice apps, videos and online lessons.
You can also take our free practice tests for IELTS on paper and computer.