If you would like to improve your score on one section of the test, you no longer have to retake the full test again. Our new feature, IELTS One Skill Retake, lets you take one skill of the test so that you can get your desired IELTS score.
IELTS One Skill Retake allows you to:
- Retake any one of the four IELTS skills – Listening, Reading, Writing or Speaking;
- Improve on your original performance without having to retake the full test so that you can achieve your study, work or migration goals.
Benefits of taking IELTS One Skill Retake
- IELTS One Skill Retake has the same format and timing as the regular IELTS test, so your approach to test preparation remains the same.
- You save time by not needing to attempt the other three skills.
- You will receive a new IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) that has your IELTS One Skill Retake score as well as scores from your original performance. You can decide whether to use your new or old TRF.
- There will be no change to your other test scores from your original performance, so you can be fully confident going into your IELTS One Skill Retake test.
Booking IELTS One Skill Retake
You’re eligible to book the test if:
- you’ve recently completed a full IELTS on computer test and received your results from an eligible IELTS test centre (i.e. a centre that offers IELTS One Skill Retake);
- you are willing to take your IELTS One Skill Retake test within 60 days of attempting your full IELTS test.
IELTS One Skill Retake is currently available only at selected test centres in Australia. It will soon be available at more test centres across the globe.