As one of the British Council’s most popular online preparation courses, Road to IELTS will help you prepare for your test in the best way possible.
The course includes:
- online resource material for IELTS Academic and General Training
- practice zones and e-books to help you prepare for the Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking sections
- sample videos including advice from previous test takers
- teacher tutorials that highlight test dos and don’ts
- timed practice tests
- a “My Progress” section that helps you examine your performance in comparison to other students’
- a “My Profile” section that will help to remind you of the date of your test.
How Road to IELTS will help you
You will get:
- instant performance feedback to help track your personal progress
- access to correct answers for practice exercises to help you understand any mistakes
- tips and advice for improving your test performance
- tasks based on existing IELTS exercises to help boost your confidence.
Try our Road to IELTS resources right now with a free 10 hours of study.
Sign-up for Road to IELTS
1 - Road to IELTS Test Drive - Free version - Jump start your IELTS journey with Road to IELTS Test Drive. This gives you all the essentials you need:
- 30 interactive exercises
- four videos giving tips and advice
- one practice test for each of the four skills.
2 - Road to IELTS Last Minute - Preparing for IELTS? Get started with Road to IELTS Last Minute. This includes:
- nine videos giving advice and tutorials
- 100 interactive activities
- two practice tests for each of the four skills.
What’s more, it’s free when you register for IELTS with the British Council.
3 - Road to IELTS Full Version - Road to IELTS Full Version is the British Council’s comprehensive, 100% online IELTS preparation course. This includes:
- over 300 interactive activities
- 13 videos giving advice and tutorials
- 36 practice tests.
Our official IELTS practice materials give you everything you need to get a great IELTS score!