What is IELTS Progress Check?
IELTS Progress Check is an official, online practice test. Completed tests are marked by IELTS trained and qualified markers and you will receive a Feedback Report including an indicative band score for each section of the test.
- IELTS Progress Check provides access to online practice tests marked by IELTS experts.
- Select from IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training practice tests.
- Select a timed or untimed test.
- Practice all 4 language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Get a Feedback Report within five working days, which includes an indicative band score for the overall test and for each section of the test.
Every IELTS Progress Check Report comes with a Feedback Report, including an indicative overall band score and for each section of the test. This will help you better prepare for your real test. You will receive your IELTS Progress Check Report within five working days of completing the test aiding you in identifying areas where you need to focus your efforts to improve.
Practice all four IELTS sections
|Each section of test makes up 25% of your score
- Full practice test online (single use)
- Timed or untimed tests available
- Fully marked with indicative bandscores for all skills
- Official feedback that helps you improve for next time
- Official feedback that your teacher can use to help you